Most enterprises put their money on native mobile app development for its host of benefits as compared to apps such as web or Hybrid. They now see native mobile apps as crucial tools to compete in the business world, and to be ahead of rivals, we at Appzlogic take extra care in choosing the right app development strategy.
Native mobile app development is about building applications for certain mobile operating systems. These operating systems are accessible to users from app stores such as Google Play and the App Store. Our dedicated mobile app development expert team at Appzlogic builds the apps for iOS operating systems with programming languages Swift or Objective-C. We use programming languages Java or Kotlin to develop apps for Android OS to the satisfaction of our valued clients.
Enterprise Mobile App Development
Our expert team of native mobile app development delivers you the perfect solutions that suit your business. We help organizations with the right enterprise mobile app development approach that helps them streamline their day to day functioning. With our solutions, your company maintains a nice workflow, ensure a better user experience, and increase employee productivity, users having instant access to a company’s knowledge base.
The key benefits you enjoy with our enterprise mobile app development include:
- Enterprise content management
- Enterprise social networking
- Document management
- Customer and sales management
- Financial resource management
- Data management apps
- Task-based employee applications
- Supply chain management
- Inventory and procurement management
- Mobile project workplaces
- Task management and issue tracking apps
- Knowledge management
- Collaboration portals
- Document collaboration and file-sharing apps
Video Calling Apps using WebRTC
Here is how you benefit from our video calling apps:
- One-to-One Video Calls – We deliver you high-quality and low-latency video call capabilities into your own applications.
- Group Chat Video Calling – You can handle as many use-cases that your users need with the group chat calls.
- Customized Solutions – You get customized video calling solutions as per your business requirements of video presentations and streams. Also, you get 3rd party SDKs that include background segmentation and face recognition.
Encryption – Your video calling is fully encrypted end-to-end to ensure security and privacy.